Frame Drum advanced level with Yshai Afterman
Tamburi 2-Days A2
01.- 02.08.2020, 6-9 pm CET (Central European Time)
Including "Tamburi Channel" 01.-06.08.2020: daily framework programme from 2 pm!
|Lecturer:||Yshai Afterman (Israel)|
|Instruments:||Large Frame Drum|
|Content of the course:||Yshai Afterman presents a Lap style frame drum workshop for advanced students.
Using percussion compositions in Odd time signatures - My aim is to stretch the students’ rhythmic perspective, their technical abilities and their musicality - helping them set a path to find their own musical voice. We will try to find the balance between our intellect and our heart - combining the two dimensions to evolve as percussion players. Additionally, the students will receive advanced technic and coordination exercises with a structured practice routine.
|Language of instructiion:||
|Level:||advanced level - very good precognitions in playing the frame drum|
- Lessons are held via zoom meeting. Some days before the start of the lessons we offer a free introduction into zoom. After registration we will send you more information.
- You will get the zoom link for your lessons via email at 31st of July 2020.
- The programme overview of the daily Tamburi Channel will be published from 20th July on www.tamburimundi.com
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Watch the different time zones for the participation in the Tamburi Mundi online-program:
- Lessons A1 / B1 / C1: Start 10.00am (Central European Time) Freiburg/Germany
- „Tamburi Channel“ framework program: Start 14.00pm (Central European Time) Freiburg/Germany
- Lessons A2 / B2 / C2: Start 18.00pm (Central European Time) Freiburg/Germany (lessons)
Time zones for some other cities/countries:
Canada (Pacific Standard Time) – 9 hours earlier
New York City – 6 hours earlier
America Sao Paolo – 5 hours earlier
Morocco/ Algeria -1 hour ealier
UK - 1 hour ealier
Asia/Jerusalem – 1 hour later
Moskow – 1 hour later
Asia/Hong Kong – 6 hours later
China/Beijing - 6 hours later
Western Australia – 6 hours later
Asia/Tokyo – 7 hours later