Irish Bodhrán basic/intermediate level with Dave Boyd
Tamburi 2-Days A2
03.- 04.08.2020, 10-13 o´clock CET (Central European Time)
Including "Tamburi Channel" 01.-06.08.2020: daily framework programme from 2 -6 pm and 9.30-10.30 pm!
|Lecturer:||Dave Boyd (Irland)|
|Content of the course:||What’s the difference between a jig, a slip jig, a double jig and a hop jig? Bodhrán is the traditional frame drum of Ireland used to accompany its joyful, driving traditional music. Dave’s class will cover the basic technique of modern bodhrán playing, moving on to more advanced skills and rhythms in the second day. We will work with some well known tunes from the Irish tradition, and maybe even sing a song or two.|
|Language of instruction:||
basic/intermediate = little (basic) or good (intermediate) experience in bodhran playing
- Lessons are held via zoom meeting. Some days before the start of the lessons we offer a free introduction into zoom. After registration we will send you more information.
- You will get the zoom link for your lessons via email at 31st of July 2020.
- The programme overview of the daily Tamburi Channel will be published from 20th July on www.tamburimundi.com
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Watch the different time zones for the participation in the Tamburi Mundi online-program:
- Lessons A1 / B1 / C1: Start 10.00am (Central European Time) Freiburg/Germany
- „Tamburi Channel“ framework program: Start 14.00pm (Central European Time) Freiburg/Germany
- Lessons A2 / B2 / C2: Start 18.00pm (Central European Time) Freiburg/Germany (lessons)
Time zones for some other cities/countries:
Canada (Pacific Standard Time) – 9 hours earlier
New York City – 6 hours earlier
America Sao Paolo – 5 hours earlier
Morocco/ Algeria -1 hour ealier
UK - 1 hour ealier
Asia/Jerusalem – 1 hour later
Moskow – 1 hour later
Asia/Hong Kong – 6 hours later
China/Beijing - 6 hours later
Western Australia – 6 hours later
Asia/Tokyo – 7 hours later