Frame Drum advanced level with Andrea Piccioni
Tamburi 2-Days A1
01.- 02.08.2020, 10-13 o´clock CET (Central European Time)
Including "Tamburi Channel" 01.-06.08.2020: daily framework programme from 2 -6 pm and 9.30-10.30 pm!
Saturday 09.00 - 13.00 h and Sunday 09.00 - 13.00 h CET
Techniques, rhythmic cycles, improvisation and advanced compositions.
Considered as one of the greatest virtuosos and innovators on frame drums, in this training meeting Andrea will oﬀer a detailed vision of the technique he developed, his rhythmic conception that uses elements of classical Arabic music, Indian and Persian and oﬀ course Italian, in a modern perspective and across musical genres. The aim is not only to strengthen or expand one's technique but also to develop a deep and intimate relationship with the instrument and rhythm, with the intention of expanding one's potential both in the performance of compositions and in improvisation.
|Language of instruction:||
|Level:||advanced = very good experience in frame drum playing|
- Lessons are held via zoom meeting. Some days before the start of the lessons we offer a free introduction into zoom. After registration we will send you more information.
- You will get the zoom link for your lessons via email at 31st of July 2020.
- The programme overview of the daily Tamburi Channel will be published from 20th July on www.tamburimundi.com
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch the different time zones for the participation in the Tamburi Mundi online-program:
- Lessons A1 / B1 / C1: Start 10.00am (Central European Time) Freiburg/Germany
- „Tamburi Channel“ framework program: Start 14.00pm (Central European Time) Freiburg/Germany
- Lessons A2 / B2 / C2: Start 18.00pm (Central European Time) Freiburg/Germany (lessons)
Time zones for some other cities/countries:
Canada (Pacific Standard Time) – 9 hours earlier
New York City – 6 hours earlier
America Sao Paolo – 5 hours earlier
Morocco/ Algeria -1 hour ealier
UK - 1 hour ealier
Asia/Jerusalem – 1 hour later
Moskow – 1 hour later
Asia/Hong Kong – 6 hours later
China/Beijing - 6 hours later
Western Australia – 6 hours later
Asia/Tokyo – 7 hours later