Additional Workshops from 31.07. to 05.08.2017
THIS YEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME:
The Frame Drum Academy expands its course offer with additional two days workshops with various lecturers, that can be booked additionally. The courses take place from 16.15-17.45 pm.
The schedule of the extra workshops is aligned to the other courses, which might be relevant for the participants of the 2, 4 or 6 days courses, in order to enable them to join these workshops after their regular course program.
Even though, these extra workshops for two days can also be booked separately and independently from the festival program.
Course fee for one workshop (2 days): 45.-€
The topics and lecturers are as follows:
- Didactics: How to teach frame drums with Torsten Pfeffer - 30.07.
- - 30.07.
- Daf (Advanced) with Naghmeh Farahmand - 31.7.+1.8.
- Frame Drum (Medium) with Murat Coşkun - 31.7.+1.8.
- Composing for Frame Drums with Torsten Pfeffer - 31.7.+1.8.
- Brushes with David Kuckhermann - 31.7.+1.8.
- Tamburello (Absolutely Beginner) with Bruno Spagna - 2.8.+3.8.
- Turkish Rhythms (Medium) with Berkant Çakıcı - 2.8.+3.8.
- Shaker + Italian castanets (all levels) with Philipp Kurzke and Paolo Rossetti Murittu - 2.8.+3.8.
- The Voice of your Drum - experiments with frame drums and voice with Christine Hübner - 2.8.+3.8.
- Tombak (Medium) with Naghmeh Farahmand - 4.8.+5.8.
- Tajima Drums (Medium) with Takashi Tajima - 4.8.+5.8.
- Darbuka (Medium) with Berkant Çakıcı - 4.8.+5.8.
- Tamburello (Medium/Advanced) with Andrea Piccioni - 4.8.+5.8.